Do you enjoy reading books in economics, social science, humanities? Join our community of book reviewers!
To join you must be an expert in one of the areas we publish ( https://vernonpress.com/ ) and be prepared to review at least one book every two years:
Benefits of joining
* Get to read and keep carefully pre-selected works, including cutting-edge research.
* Help fellow scholars develop their work into high-standard, high-impact contributions and be acknowledged for it.
* Get advance notice of exciting publication opportunities, occasional competitions and prize draws.
* First-time reviewers receive a small honorarium ($50) and deep discount on other titles.
* Experienced scholars may propose new series and receive additional benefits for their role as Editors (subject to publisher approval).
* Young scholars receive support from the publisher and fellow community members and gain valuable experience in the process of peer review.
To join please send a brief message expressing interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org. In your message please mention your full name, academic affiliation, area(s) of expertise, and provide either a paragraph-long biographical note (and/)or a list of publications.
( More detailed information on this call at: https://vernonpress.com/proposal?id=2&uid=a172342947d9d2be39937e1e90524c49 )